State and federal law require employers to post labor law notices in the workplace. These mandatory postings include the Federal Minimum Wage, OSHA, FMLA, USERRA, and various state-specific notices. Failure to post mandatory labor law notices can result in hefty fines and lawsuits. We have made these state and federal notices available to you in laminated All-In-One State & Federal Labor Law Posters backed by an Update Service Subscription. Because this compliance solution guarantees year-round labor law posting compliance, we have included it within our payroll packages. Contact us immediately if you have any questions regarding this invaluable solution or if you would like to ensure that this service is included with your payroll.
- State & Federal Labor Law Postings meet all mandatory requirements
- Attorney approved at the time of purchase
- Fully Laminated (front & back)
- QR Code & Posting Legend for easy compliance tracking
Labor law postings can change at any time of the year, and it is the responsibility of the employer to stay up-to-date. CLICK HERE to review a list of State & Federal Labor Law Posting updates that have occurred since 2003. Let us take the worry and work out of keeping your business compliant! Our labor law poster update service automatically keeps you up to date with notifications of changes to the labor law notices affecting you. When a change occurs, we will make sure that your posters remain compliant.
HOW DOES A LABOR LAW POSTER UPDATE SERVICE WORK?
Our Worry-Free Poster Solution provides year-round labor law posting compliance by keeping your business up-to-date with changes in mandatory federal and state postings. Our update service is backed by a $25,000 We Pay The Fine Guarantee!
POSTER REPLACEMENT SOLUTION
Upon activation receive a laminated All-In-One State & Federal Labor Law Poster delivered to your location.1. When a change occurs, we update our posters with the new mandatory posting.2. We mail you an updated All-In-One State & Federal Labor Law Poster. Shipping & handling included.3. Takedown your current labor law poster and display the newly updated poster.
- Sole Proprietor without employees
- Businesses with only contract employees
- Businesses with an all-volunteer work force
- A family-owned business where all employees are related
- Federal FMLA $166 per offense.
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act – The Secretary of Labor can bring court actions and assess civil penalties for failing to post.
- The Migrant and Seasonal Agricultural Worker Protection Act (MSPA) may bring court actions and asses civil penalties as well.
- For failing to post the Federal Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Poster – You can receive a penalty of up to $534 per violation.
- For failing to post the Federal OSHA Poster – A civil penalty of up to $12,675 may occur.
- For failing to post the CAL/OSHA Poster – You can receive a penalty of up to $7,000 per violation.